Check your list, check it twice, to keep your pets safe this holiday season.
- Going away? – Make sure you have travel plans for your pet too. If you are going out of town for a few days you might want to book them into boarding. Make sure you book ahead as boarding kennels fill up during the holidays. Newman Offers Boarding in Deltona and Edgewater.
- Holly, mistletoe and Lillies – Are toxic to pets if ingested.
- Oh Christmas Tree – Pets Love Christmas trees. Make sure yours is secure to prevent it from being knocked over. glass ornaments can also be dangerous around pets.
- Mom says chocolate isn’t good for dogs.. – Mom is right! Keep chocolate away from your dogs.
- Candles add to the Christmas glow – be careful when lighting them with pets and don’t leave them unattended.
Happy Holidays from Newman. Don’t forget we have plenty of stocking stuffers for your pets.